body#layout #main-top { display:none; } --> --> position:absolute;

Thursday 8 March 2007

Lingering questions about Robin Cook's death

I would rather not be having these thoughts but, as I am, I reckon it's time to commit them to writing. This extended entry builds upon 'Robin Cook, the Database and Secrets', which itself derived from 'Warning to Labour Politicians' (and the thread began with 'John Prescott and National Security'). It raises questions about Robin Cook's death, ones I've not seen addressed elsewhere. In life, I was never Cooky's biggest fan. But if there were the slightest possibility that his death was not naturally caused, then the man deserves better than for the official version to be believed without question.

It's been about 9 months since the passing of Robin Cook MP. I have suggested previously that, one month before he died, Cook may have started to divulge confidential information, despite having signed the Official Secrets Act. His sudden and unexpected death might have saved MI6/MI5/DIS/whomever from having to resolve the problem of how to stop him doing it again.

Flashback:Dr David Kelly's Death was not suicide